четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Macey's Blog

Booty shake in my dress (4:00) Shaking and bouncing and flexing...







Booty shake in my dress (4:00)

Shaking and bouncing and flexing my ass while wearing a pretty dress and red boy shorts.. Watch my ass shake beneath my dress and then watch it shake as I pull it up and then remove my panties

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

unicorndaily: Don't stop believin'



unicorndaily:

Don't stop believin'

Sole Wrinkling (4:46) Showing off and wrinkling my beautiful...







Sole Wrinkling (4:46)

Showing off and wrinkling my beautiful soles. I even lick them! I'm wearing a cute dress and provide plenty of panty peeks. My  toes are painted blue. :)

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

thehornybits: Make up, manicure, cigarette… wow I have a video...



thehornybits:

Make up, manicure, cigarette… wow

I have a video doing this… so if you like smoking  hit me up  HERE

Sexy

Dress Tease (7:00) Wearing a cute dress and teasing you as many...







Dress Tease (7:00)

Wearing a cute dress and teasing you as many ways as I can without going full nude. Lots of panty peeks and shots. They even come off and I tease you some more. I bet by the end you will be dying for me to take it off. :)

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

Titty Bouncing (4:00) Bouncing my 32 B's for you. I...







Titty Bouncing (4:00)

Bouncing my 32 B's for you. I bounce soft and hard from the front and the side and with my arms up and down. If they where any bigger they would have been clapping! I even give a little ass shake. Whoooo! This video had me tired. Filmed at a point of view as if you are looking up at my tittys in your face. 

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

sexysexnsuch: `-Kiarra

















sexysexnsuch:

`-Kiarra

disgustinghuman: guh omg this looks goooood



disgustinghuman:

guh

omg this looks goooood

Smoking Striptease (5:30)  A smoking themed striptease where I...







Smoking Striptease (5:30)

 A smoking themed striptease where I puff on my cigarette seductively while stripping away my bra and panties. By the end of my smoke I'm completely nude. Lots of booby and upclose pussy.. some touching and teasing as well. I do a great french inhale! 

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

Photo













Clothing Destruction (7:00) I begin wearing a cute red cami and...







Clothing Destruction (7:00)

I begin wearing a cute red cami and Victorias secret panties. I immediately begin ripping my clothes off of me, literally! I start with the cami and don't stop until its a piece of cloth hanging onto me. Then I destroy my panties and finish off the destruction of my top until my outfit is in shreds. I even have to bite through some of it. Lots of fun! I end up completely nude with no clothes :) 

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

realmisterdevious: Courtney Crave (@courtneycrave) - A Drowning...



realmisterdevious:

Courtney Crave (@courtneycrave) - A Drowning Bride

Photo



Photo



Photo



Lick my asshole and cum in it (5:00) While teasing you on all...







Lick my asshole and cum in it (5:00)

While teasing you on all fours with my ass centered to the camera, I tell you exactly what I want you to do to my beautiful little asshole. I describe in perfect detail… how I want you to swirl the rim of it with your tongue and then fuck it with your finger to exactly how I want you to cum inside of me and what to do next… Join me in this wonderful fantasy of mine.  

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

Begging for Daddy's cum (7:30) I hate being grounded and I...







Begging for Daddy's cum (7:30)

I hate being grounded and I am sooo bored daddy. You know what I would love to do most? yes daddy, I see that lump growing in your pants. I want to take care of it. Please give me your cum. I promise to be a good girl. Just let me suck and stroke it for you until you fill my mouth with a huge hot creamy load of cum. mmmmm 

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

No hands!  Using my vibrator with no hands. I lay facing the...







No hands! 

Using my vibrator with no hands. I lay facing the camera so you can get a great view of my O face while the vibrator is buzz buzz buzzing away beneath me. It feels sooo good, but I do my best not to touch my pussy and just cum from the powerful sensation alone. Once I orgasm, I roll over and make myself cum the regular way and stick my vibrator into my pussy and cum again. 

clips4sale

extralunchmoney

mygirlfund

Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий