воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

my Cub and I [a working title]

cubcumslut: Me in a sling, beer enema and hot fuckers tongue in...



cubcumslut:

Me in a sling, beer enema and hot fuckers tongue in my hole.  heaven

-PapaBear

-PapaBear



-PapaBear

housebearsofatlanta: furbone: otterify: otter fucks puppy...



housebearsofatlanta:

furbone:

otterify:

otter fucks puppy hole

my hole needs your big hairy dick next

Get it in the hole

-PapaBear

whoknowswhereorwhen: There were two soul songs in the early...



whoknowswhereorwhen:

There were two soul songs in the early Seventies about trusting people: "Back Stabbers", a catchy but pretty flat tune with Top 40 lyrics, and "Smiling' Faces", a much more "haunting" warning with a primo "Shaft-esque" melody. Undisputed Truth, 1971.

This was my first take a months ago and only now do I have the b galls to show it to a world audience…

-PapaBear

cigarpervdad: S -PapaBear



cigarpervdad:

S

-PapaBear

-PapaBear



-PapaBear

cigarbeards: hot shot -PapaBear



cigarbeards:

hot shot

-PapaBear

peeking-out-males: Peeking Out MalesSpy on dicks… with no risk...



peeking-out-males:


Peeking Out Males
Spy on dicks… with no risk of being caught!

-PapaBear

For my Cub. -PapaBear



For my Cub. -PapaBear

abeardedboy: loverface and me at the TRADE partyshot by my...



abeardedboy:

loverface and me at the TRADE party

shot by my friend Inked Kenny

-PapaBear

-PapaBear



-PapaBear

backfur: Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for you daily fix...



backfur:

Please follow www.backfur.tumblr.com for you daily fix of fur!

-PapaBear

-PapaBear



-PapaBear

realmenfuc: "bears" growling and fucking like animals, kinda...



realmenfuc:

"bears" growling and fucking like animals, kinda dumb grrr grrrr,  but somehow still hot.

Love this one.

"Daddy'd up in there, Boy…" It's like he's saying, "Everything will be ok." and then backing it up with his cock.

-Cub

jpt0424: Hot adult bookstore booth fun. Bareback daddy breeds...



jpt0424:

Hot adult bookstore booth fun. Bareback daddy breeds his twink

Bookstore.

-Cub

the-alley: Tom of Finland This stuff eased me into manlust...



the-alley:

Tom of Finland

This stuff eased me into manlust when I was a teenager. I wish I could go back and meet Papa Bear sooner…Like when I was jerking off to these.

-Cub

-PapaBear









-PapaBear

-PapaBear



-PapaBear

bbsmkpg: FFist that SEED in deep Monday!!! -Cub



bbsmkpg:

FFist that SEED in deep

Monday!!!

-Cub

-PapaBear





-PapaBear

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий