пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Music heals all scars

To people who smoke at young ages

laugh-addict:

HAVE FUN DYING EARLY.

image

cute russell :'>

juanitamarisha: feel the fashion ♥ |



juanitamarisha:

feel the fashion ♥ |

radicultt: rechained: sharp-knives-and-lullabies: s-uburbia: ...



radicultt:

rechained:

sharp-knives-and-lullabies:

s-uburbia:

darkmists:

danisnotamazingphil:

cuts-which-bleed:

so-sick-of—my-tears-and-screams:

sc4rsdontheal:

leeahhbombshell:

dw4rff:

immortal-adolescents:

Going to spend the day in bed watching movies and wishing i had someone to cuddle. 

This is beautiful.

If me posting this beautiful guy with scars offends any of my followers, I don't know why you followed me in the first place.

This is kinda beautiful

I know I have a black and white blog, but this is beautiful and I just.. sigh

oh god eyes

thats so disgusting sry (❛˛❛)

how is that disgusting ..

This is far from disgusting. He has a smile on his face and that alone makes this so beautiful.

this makes me sad and happy at the same time.

if you think this is disgusting then you're ignorant as fuck.

casparlee: This one time, I dressed up as a bird.



casparlee:

This one time, I dressed up as a bird.

Smile, like you don't give a damn about the consequence.



Smile, like you don't give a damn about the consequence.

my babblr is working so guys please talk to me cuz im too nervous so start convos with other people...

my babblr is working so guys please talk to me cuz im too nervous so start convos with other people cuz i dont wanna seem creepy or annoying and im not confident in that way so talk to me.

feeling good about myself today. going to get a new piercing....



feeling good about myself today. going to get a new piercing. yes, my iphone case DOES say fuck this :)

just-a-daydream-away-from-jack: LOOK HOW ALEX LOCKS HIS FINGERS...



just-a-daydream-away-from-jack:

LOOK HOW ALEX LOCKS HIS FINGERS TOGETHER SO HE IS ACTUALLY HOLDING HIM IM GONNA GO HIT MYSELF WITH A SHOVEL BRB

tauriice: lesupernerd: Once you reach your 6th Year in...





tauriice:

lesupernerd:

Once you reach your 6th Year in Hogwarts, you start to get used to all the shit.

Still one of my favorite posts.

getting real tired of your shit hogwarts

yournameonawhisper: timelord-in-an-impala: teenytigress: DUCKD...



yournameonawhisper:

timelord-in-an-impala:

teenytigress:

DUCKDATE: ON JUNE 5th, 2013, MARSHALL (aka duckboy) GAVE HIS DUCKLING TO A HOBBY FARM FOR THEIR PETTING ZOO. WHEN ASKED HOW HE FELT ABOUT THE SITUATION, HE SIMPLY REPLIED "I got home and I didn't know what to do with myself. So I ate a tub of ice cream" TRULY A MAN OF OUR OWN HEARTS. WE'LL MISS YOU FAT AMY.

THE DUCK'S NAME WAS FAT AMY

HOW IS THIS THE FIRST TIME WE'RE HEARING THAT THE DUCK WAS NAMED FAT AMY

jagkbarakatspeen: rriandawson: music-sav3s-liv3s: Alex...



jagkbarakatspeen:

rriandawson:

music-sav3s-liv3s:

Alex realizing he was caught dancing

this is adorable

baby

please dont stop

Photo



finalellipsis: tastefullyoffensive: 9 Laughing Animals he's...





















finalellipsis:

tastefullyoffensive:

9 Laughing Animals

he's right, I counted them

there's 9

the whales eye…. DEAD

felizneridan: zarry: i cant breathe WHAT



felizneridan:

zarry:

i cant breathe

WHAT

brokebackmountainjew: i think the worlds greatest mystery is how there isnt a picture of jack...

brokebackmountainjew:

i think the worlds greatest mystery is how there isnt a picture of jack barakats dick on the internet

mintsmintsmints: Rebloggable by request.  Sorry if it's fucked...











mintsmintsmints:

Rebloggable by request.  Sorry if it's fucked up.

pyroveride: bl00d-sugar: I FOUND A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE...













pyroveride:

bl00d-sugar:

I FOUND A TUTORIAL ON HOW TO MAKE DILDO POPSICLES IM LEGITIMATELy DYING OF LAUGHTER RN

hahahaha wtf…

le-rochelly: wide eyes | via Tumblr on @weheartit.com -...



le-rochelly:

wide eyes | via Tumblr on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/ZU9lwd

le-rochelly: Eye Eyelashes Eyes Glitter Inspiring Picture On...



le-rochelly:

Eye Eyelashes Eyes Glitter Inspiring Picture On Favim Com We - kootation.com on @weheartit.com - http://whrt.it/13fQ7xL

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий